POLISEPT® VET WOUND IRRIGATION is used as an auxiliary preparation in the treatment of:
- Surgical Wounds
- Sterile and infected acute wounds (including recesses and pockets)
- Infected chronic wounds (decubitus ulcers)
- The local burns of the I and II degree
- Pressure sores, abscesses and ulcers
- Intraoperative protect wounds
- Removal of bandages
1. Effectively removes mechanical and biological contaminants.
2. Thoroughly penetrates and cleanses pockets and recesses (bite wounds and lacerations).
3. Effectively removes bacterial biofilms.
4. Effectively prevents the formation of bacterial biofilm.
5. Eliminates or significantly reduces the risk of the spread of infection-induced transmission of microorganisms from a wound at the adjacent tissue.
6. Demonstrates excellent tissue tolerance (very low cellular toxicity, lack of allergenic properties).
7. Accelerates the wound healing, has a wide range of applications (“TIME”, Antiseptic).
8. Perfectly fits into the scheme of “TIME” for dealing with wounds.
9. Allows for effective and non-invasive removal of bandages.