a type of active dressing in the form of hydrocolloid gel for use on all kinds of wounds with the addition of nanosilver.
Polisept® Vet Wound Gel Silver Pro 30ml is applied as an adjuvant in the care and treatment of:
- surgical wounds, cuts and scratches
- acute infected and sterile wounds
- chronic wounds (bedsores, ulcerations of various origin)
- superficial and deep wounds (lacerations, bite wounds with recesses and pockets)
- 1st– and 2nd-degree burns
POLISEPT® VET WOUND GEL SILVER PRO:
- Moisturise and maintain the correct hydration of wounds (that is, the appropriate water balance).
- Clean the contaminated wounds, remove biological contaminations, such as remnants of necrotic tissues and clots.
- Remove bacterial biofilm as well as non-organic contaminations, such as, for instance, fragments of dressing.
- Stimulate natural regeneration processes in the wound, and thus accelerate the healing process.