VET PROTECTOR ORAL – SPRAY – is a thixotropic dental fluid with prolonged action, for use in dogs and cats with diseases of the oral mucosa and in lymphocytic-plasmocytic gingivitis in cats.
After dental procedures (tartar removal, tooth extraction).
In lymphocytic plasmocytic gingivitis in cats (stomatitis gingivitis).
As an auxiliary in the treatment of:
– juvenile periodontitis in cats,
– gingivitis and periodontitis in dogs and cats,
– hypersensitivity to plaque in dogs,
– infections with Herpes and Calici viruses and in the course of catarrh.
– prevents periodontal diseases (periodontitis), effectively reducing the deposition of dental plaque.
Daily application of the product reduces plaque build-up, especially in dogs and cats intolerant to brushing.
1. Shake the bottle well before use.
2. Rotate the dispenser 90 degrees, so that it protrudes beyond the bottle.
3. Before using the product for the first time, to activate the dosing system, depress the pump 3-5 times.
4. Hold the bottle in your hand with your index finger on the pump ready to apply.
5. Open the animal’s mouth and point the spray dispenser towards the surfaces of the teeth, gums and palate.
6. One press of the pump delivers 1/2 dose of the preparation.
7. After applying the preparation, clean the tip of the dispenser and turn the dispenser downwards to close it.