Polisept® Vet wound gel is used as an auxiliary preparation in the treatment of:
- Surgical Wounds
- Infected and sterile acute wounds
- Chronic wounds (bedsores, ulcers of various origin)
- Wounds with dry or liquefaction necrosis
- Superficial and deep wounds (plucked, bites with intertrabecular recesses and pockets)
- Burns of first and second degree
1. Accelerates the and streamlines the process of wound healing.
2. Ensures optimum water balance within the wound.
3. Cleanses the wounds of the biological contamination arising during wound healing (waste products, toxins, etc.).
4. Protects the wound against infection from the outside while providing optimal gas exchange.
5. Prevents the formation of bacterial biofilm.
6. Accelerates the process of angiogenesis within the wound.
7. Perfectly fits into the scheme of “TIME” for dealing with wounds.